A court has released the identities of five men with connections to the Hells Angels bikies who have been charged with the Adelaide cold case murder of Jason De Ieso.
Adelaide Magistrates Court on Friday lifted a suppression order on the names of the men imposed shortly after their arrests over the 2012 killing.
They are Daniel Mark Jalleh, Ross William Montgomery and brothers Husain Ali Alzuain, Mohamed Alzuain and Musa Ali Alzuain.
A sixth man, Jake Byron Martin-Herde, has been charged with assisting an offender.
Prosecutor Jim Pearce said the order concealing the identities of the accused was no longer required.
Defence counsel offered no objection to it being lifted.
Mr De Ieso’s killing is alleged to have been sparked by a protracted feud between the Hells Angels and the Finks gangs.
But police said the 33-year-old had no links to either gang and was an “innocent bystander”.
In 2013, they released CCTV video of nine men, including six armed with guns, marching into his workshop before shots are fired.
The men then ran from the scene.
The substantive case against the accused will return to court in December when prosecutors will finalise the charges they will face.
However, Mohamed Alzuain will appear on Wednesday next week by video link for his lawyer to argue for his release on bail.
At an earlier hearing, prosecutors dropped a charge of assisting an offender against a woman.
Police recently issued a warrant for the arrest of Kyle Lloyd Pryde on a murder charge in relation to the killing of Mr De Ieso.
Police said efforts to find Pryde had so far proved fruitless.
Detective Superintendent Des Bray said the 31-year-old was dangerous given his alleged involvement in the murder and potential access to firearms.
“If Kyle Pryde becomes aware of this public release of information, I would urge him to consider his actions,” he said.
“He should reconsider what he is doing, contact a solicitor and surrender to police.”
Make Sure You are Subscribed to our Facebook page!
Source: Blayney Chronicle