WA Police have charged a man over a burglary at a house connected to slain Rebels MC member Nick Martin, that occurred on the day of his funeral.
The widow of the long-time Rebels president had previously said she was robbed of $20,000 in a safe taken from a relative’s home.
A man had allegedly jumped the fence of the Rockingham residence.
Taskforce Ravello officers have now charged a 34-year-old Balga man with burglary at what police said was “an address connected to Mr Martin”.
The man is in custody on other matters, and has been charged with one count each of burglary and stealing.
He is scheduled to appear in court on Friday, January 8.
Taskforce Ravello was formed to investigate the fatal shooting.
WA Police have offered a $1 million reward for any information which leads to a conviction.
Source: ABC News